Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Is there a crochet line you wouldn't cross?

Many people have a snide little giggle when I tell them I am a little obsessed with crochet at the moment, especially my husband who asks me how old I am everytime my hook comes out!  The cheek! 

Even I must confess though to seeing some interesting hooky things, particular from this hysterical site, what not to crochet.

My crochet line would have to be right here:


Are there even words?  This is apparently described as being comfortable and practical for girls.

Do you have a crochet line, or any other crafty line for that matter, that you would just not cross'?


image taken from the what not to crochet blog

1 comment:

  1. That's so funny!

    I've just been learning to crochet and my husband keeps asking me to make a crochet bikini - that's definitely where I draw the line!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome poppets! I'd love to hear what you have to say so please dont go without saying it!