Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

My Ta-da Post - The Granny Stripe Rug

I finished this over the weekend and I love it and so does the boy!  I am pretty impressed with it if I do say so myself.  I'm loving the colours the most I think.  Nice and masculine and warm, perfect for an almost 7 year old to grow up with.  I ended up keeping the edge pretty simple with just three rounds of granny clusters in grey.


My next purchase needs to be serious camera so I can take decent photos!


One smiley boy all wrapped up and warm.


A close up of all those granny clusters and my very simple edge.


Too big?  Or just right!

Would you like to make a granny stripe?  Head on over to Lucy's for the lovely pattern.
Don't know how to crochet and want to learn?  I recommend starting with Pip!

2 comments:

  1. you really are tempting me to learn.
    well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great!! As you say, the colours and simplicity of the pattern are very masculine and it looks like he can grow into the size over the next few years! Have to say, he looks very, very pleased with it!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome poppets! I'd love to hear what you have to say so please dont go without saying it!