Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Winner of the Simply Crochet Magazine....



 
So I should have drawn this last night but then I ended up teaching again all day yesterday, flying home for a shower and a freshen up and heading straight out to my other job at Sussan!  When I got home from that last night all I wanted was a foot massage and a wine/whine!
 
Google sent me to this random number generator which then picked number 7.  The seventh commenter on the Simply Crochet Magazine giveaway was the lovely Brenda from Mira Narnie.
Send me a message lovely lady with your address and I'll post it out to you! 

3 comments:

  1. Oh how wonderful for Brenda. I am more than a bit jealous! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks lovely lady! emailing you my address now! have a lovely (if hot) melbourne weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for joining in with my ripple-along. Your crochet work is so beautiful - I'm super excited to see what colours you're going to use and can't wait to watch your project as it grows.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Welcome poppets! I'd love to hear what you have to say so please dont go without saying it!