Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

Getting my late night craft on!



What's a girl to do when she spies Pip's crafty larksfoot iPad cover in the new Mollie Makes Crochet book but to go right ahead and make it!
 
I just used some left over wooly yarn I had from another project to create a bit of a rainbow.  It whipped up super fast (took me two nights and just a couple of episodes of True Blood...which I am secretly addicted to!!!!) and the pattern was very easy to follow.  Makes me want to use it again on a larger blankety style project. 
 



 
 
 



3 comments:

  1. Looks so great!! The colours work perfectly!
    I've ALMOST gotten one of those placemats hooked up ;) just need to see the pocket on...
    It's such a fab book huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant. I've been meaning to make Pip's space invaders blanket for years now... the yarn is all bought. It's in a bag somewhere... maybe one day.

    As the nights warm up night craft is the thing to do.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome poppets! I'd love to hear what you have to say so please dont go without saying it!