Sunday, May 15, 2011

Cushion Swap Ta-da!



I am soooo nervous about this, ridiculously so.  I have been looking at the other beautiful cushions criss-crossing the country and wondering whether this is really up to scratch.  Particularly since I only realised at the joining up stage that I was crocheting the cushion into the cover!  Oops.  Oh well, now my recipient will be recieving not just the cover but the cushion inside - bonus!



This is the cushion front - nine lovely granny squares.


And the cushion back - one large granny square.

I guess you could use either side, depending on your fancy.

Hope my mystery reciever likes it (insert nervous giggle!)

Visit other lovely cushions over with Punky & Me.

14 comments:

  1. please let this be mine!! i LOVE it. so much work and gorgeous colours. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You needn't worry a bit, it is drop dead gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's awesome!

    It's things like this that make me want to hurry up and learn how to crochet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh cool I love it! I wish I could crochet like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vic warned us about crocheting the insert into the cover! You've got a very lucky recipient waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours you've used here!
    I've just learnt to crochet. This looks fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so lovely and cosy! well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I'm impressed by anyone who can actually crochet because I'm a rotten failure at it! I'm sure this one will be very well loved.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there! I'm stopping by at LolaNova's recommendation :) Your cushion cover turned out lovely And your blog design is SUPER cute!

    xoxo
    Janee
    yellowbirdyellowbeard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is stunning!! I too am crocheting my cover :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh it's fabulous! One of my favourite cushions has a crocheted cover, so you're totally on to a good thing.

    Thanks for not only joining in, but making such a lovely cushion for your lucky swapee!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's lovely! Your swap partner is going to love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so terrible at crochet, so I marvel at the loveliness of grannies. Wonderful cushion...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome poppets! I'd love to hear what you have to say so please dont go without saying it!