Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sleep is for the weak.

 

I could show you a thousand of these images - the small girl, tired, grizzly, refusing a day sleep, would rather wait to collapse on a chair, the floor, the swing outside, the trampoline. Anything to avoid a nap in her bed where she thinks if she drifts off she might miss out on something.

I cant resist though, capturing that image of a sleeping child, the calm after the storm. 
My phone is literally full of them.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. Bless! She's so gorgeous.

    The Badoo dropped her day sleep before she was even two. Groan. I tried everything. Not once has she randomly fallen asleep, though. Maybe she was right... she doesn't need one!? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I love sleeping children too! And the quiet and peace :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Classic! I do the same thing! I have many photos of my kids sleeping in odd places. They just look so adorable when they are sleeping. These photos are priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww so cute :) I have to sneak into my girls bedrooms at night to capture them sleeping :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome poppets! I'd love to hear what you have to say so please dont go without saying it!