Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

This week I'm grateful for... museums!

We are on school holidays at the moment and while it is a little mad around here, we have enjoyed the more relaxed morning pace.

We took a wee jaunt into the city, payed a ridiculous amount of money for parking and wandered around the museum.  To be honest, we didn't take advantage of all it has to offer.  We let the small people take the lead and basically did what they wanted for however long they wanted to do it.  The dinosaur room, the somewhat freaky stuffed variety of animals room and the children's museum were quite popular.  Most entertaining however was our visit to the Human Bodies area.  The nudey pictures for children currently enthralled with toilet humour were a winner.  The fart button of course also topped the list. 

But really, I am most grateful that my children have been provided with an answer to 'where did I come from' without my help at all!


Yes, that is exactly what you think it is!  And we had to watch it twice.


1 comment:

  1. Me too, me too! I love it at the museum. One of my chief sources of pride is that Maxi is just as into them as his nerdy mother. We lose hours there every other weekend. Just poking about the place looking at... stuff! x

    ReplyDelete

Welcome poppets! I'd love to hear what you have to say so please dont go without saying it!