I found this in this months Notebook magazine. You can also go straight to the source here! Some random awesome things from our house:
- Waking up early on a school morning and managing to get everything dressed, packed and ready with time to spare... meaning I have time to straighten my hair and wear makeup!
- Getting fishy lip kisses from the small people.
- Finding chocolate in the back of the pantry that you had forgotten that you'd hidden there...
- Finding it after everyone else has gone to bed so that you don't have to share it!
- Fresh new magazines... especially recipe ones! Currently loving Donna Hay's kid's magazine.
- Winning netball, especially as I was the goal shooter which is not normally my position.
- Cooking one meal for everyone... and finding that everyone eats it!
What is going on at your house that you think is 'awesome'?