Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Point and Shoot

We spent part of the weekend at our holiday house in Venus Bay. Lovely in summer, a bit chilly, windy and wet in winter, but when the lawn needs mowing someone has to do it.... not me, clearly! The little people looooove it and are keen to get down to the beach as soon as we get there, rain, hail or shine! So, this is us.


Saturday, July 24th, sometime between 3 and 4 I guess - collecting shells and climbing up sandbanks. In the middle picture you can see Oscar has almost made it to the top while Isaac needed daddy to give him a little shove to start him off at the bottom!







4 comments:

  1. I Love the Beach, so do my kids! collecting shells is the nest part!
    Gorgeous pics..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Venus Bay is lovely - we used to go as kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last picture of the tiny little red riding hood sharing a beach treasure :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty Pictures, Venus Bay looks like a lovely place to visit.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome poppets! I'd love to hear what you have to say so please dont go without saying it!