Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

shhh... i may have watched breaking dawn




last night, i may have gone to the cinema by myself.  i may have watched breaking dawn in secret.  i am fairly certain i know that several of my friends would disown me if they new of my dirty little twilight obsessed secret.  i may have had the entire cinema to myself which meant there was no-one to witness me eating my way through a large tub of popcorn, a large bag of m&ms, or drinking my way through a litre of diet coke out of my special edition breaking dawn drink bottle.  clearly there was also no-one to see me taking naughty pictures on my iphone of freaky bella vampire eyes.  and my verdict.... it was sooooooo bad it was good.


2 comments:

  1. Well, I'm not into Twilight.. but my goodness that does sound like bliss...:)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too went to Breaking Dawn 1 on my own and took some pics on my iphone... Wish I got Bella's eye!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome poppets! I'd love to hear what you have to say so please dont go without saying it!