Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas







Working in retail at Christmas time is such a treat.  I did the midnight shift last night, finished at 9 tonight and will work till 5 on Christmas eve!  Lucky I am all prepped and prepared and just get to giggle (and get paid for it!) at all those poor souls who are doing the last minute rush.

I just wanted to pop in quickly to say Merry Christmas to you all.  I hope Santa brings you exactly what you want because you totally deserve it!

Eat, drink and be Merry!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas lovely lady!
    She works hard for the money... but come Sunday you just put your feet up and relax please. Working in retail around this time of year is kind of exciting, I remember it well, being part of the buzz, enjoy! :o)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was me yesterday - last minute dash! All done now though and now supposed to be having a night of wrapping. I find that the week before Christmas is usually nice and quiet for me and I actually get time to shop when mid November till about the 20th December are mad with end of year breakups and Christmas parties! Have a merry Christmas yourself! I shall certainly take your advice and eat drink and be merry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you too!!! Hope you guys had a wonderful and happy day :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome poppets! I'd love to hear what you have to say so please dont go without saying it!