Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

A sneaky peeky.

I squeezed in a bit of cake decorating today! 
We are almost ready and raring to spread some Rainbow love tomorrow! 


How good is licking the beaters!!!!????


No, I didn't let her lick it!

Tonight, I am having trouble processing the thought that my baby will be three. 
It feels like a mere moment.

Matilda meeting her big brothers

Matilda at two weeks

Matilda on her first birthday

Matilda on her second birthday


I'm sure I'll be back at some point during the next week with a Rainbow Party Post wrap up!




1 comment:

  1. Oh I LOVE this post so much. What a lovely tribute to Matilda. The photos made my heart swell... that one of your big boys and their little sister... precious :o)
    That cake looks AMAZING, I do look forward to seeing the run down post of the rainbow partay!
    Hope it all went off beautifully and Happy Birthday to little Matilda xo

    ReplyDelete

Welcome poppets! I'd love to hear what you have to say so please dont go without saying it!