Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Free Printables


Image and other free printable posters from Make it Perfect

Given how revolting the weather has been everywhere I thought I'd create my own 'sunshine' with this lovely image!  How sweet is it?  You can print this and other lovely wordy images over at Toni's make it perfect blog.

Toni is the lovely lady who has started off the QLD Flood Appeal Auctions.  My auction will go up (hopefully!!!) on Sunday night.  I am very excited as a few of my friends and family have donated some of their own crafty goodness which, with my doll's granny square rug, I will be auctioning off together.  Please make sure you pop back on Sunday night (or perhaps Monday) and bid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome poppets! I'd love to hear what you have to say so please dont go without saying it!