Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

QLD Flood Relief Auction 3: Cute Collection

 Cute Collection

 Long sleeve t in size one with sock monkeys
Tank top in size one with cupcake

 Size 1 Pinafore dress

 3 sets of gorgeous hairclips

Sweet birdy decoration



Set of 3 paper bird canvas

Size 10 canvas shoes with some gorgeous bedazzled hearts on the toe

9 square granny rug, perfect for a sweet baby doll 

Birdy hairband decorated with a small wooden bird 

Birdy hairclip holder

What a beautiful collection of lovely handmade things made by some of my wonderful friends and myself (the crochet-ed rug is by me!).



How this auction works:
1.  Bidding will start at $30 (Australian).
2.  You can place a bid by leaving a comment on this blog post with your bid amount and email address.  Please make sure that your bid is higher than the previous bidder.  
3.  Your bid must be in whole dollar increments.
4.  This auction is Australian residents only.  Postage is FREE.
5.  The auction begins NOW and will END at midnight on Monday 24th January 2011.

6.  At the close of the auction, I will contact the winner (please make sure your bid comment includes your email address).  The winner will pay the winning amount directly into the Premier's Flood Relief Appeal and send proof of payment via email.  Once proof of payment has been received, your items will be posted to you.
7.  Thankyou for participating and happy bidding!


4 comments:

  1. I'd like to bid $50

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bugger, just saw Bells bid! I'll go $60 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, so I am putting a bid on for my cousing Rachel who cant seem to leave comments - she's bidding $80. Thanks Rachel.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome poppets! I'd love to hear what you have to say so please dont go without saying it!