I'm totally going to be materialistic and shallow this week. I hope you don't mind. If you do, you better go and read somewhere else.
Things I'm grateful for this week:
- I am secretly in love with my newsagent - not only does he get the new Mollie Makes in via air freight, he saves two for me - one for me, one for my gorgeous friend!
- I have a new babushka to add to my collection! Isn't she lovely?! She's a bedside carafe! Her head comes off to create the glass. I'm thinking I might just fill her with the crochet flowers I make off the front of my new Mollie.
- Sussan had a sale this week - 50% off their already reduced stock. I may have bought a stripey top and two lovely oversized cardigany wrappy type numbers. And layby-ed some jeggings.
- Tomorrow (Saturday) I am leaving the smalls with their daddy and escaping for a drive with my visiting mum. We are planning on climbing Hanging Rock in Woodend on a quest to find Miranda, popping into the Lark shop in Daylesford and maybe even squeezing in a visit to the Crafty Squirrel in Ballarat. Trust me when I say that not a thought will be spared for my husband standing in the wet and cold on the muddy ground at Auskick!
- School, kinder and creche went back this week. I am doing the dance of joy.