Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Photo a day in October... lunchtime

 
Oh, look.  An empty plate and cup.  Such artistic photography.
 
What a should have taken a photo of was where I was at lunchtime today and that was braving a ridiculous supermarket doing a Full Grocery Shop with Three Children in Tow all the while concealing the Skylander Starter Pack that I had secretly purchased in Toys R Us for the birthday boy this month... while he was standing right next to me.
 
It takes skill people, skill.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Haha, that IS skilful lady friend... and the grocery shopping with 3??? Just plain madness. I despise grocery shopping at the moment, for some reason 2 boys in the supermarket just doesn't work for me ;)
    Great artistic photo! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha u have up on going to the supermarket when I was preggo with #2 and went online its the best feels like Christmas everytime the shopping arrives

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha I gave up shopping when I was preggo with #2 now it feels like christmas everytime the shopping arrives

    ReplyDelete

Welcome poppets! I'd love to hear what you have to say so please dont go without saying it!