Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Photo a day in October

I am going to try and do Fatmumslim's photo a day for October. 
I did it in January and survived and managed and most probably bored you all to tears but we'll see how we go!
 
Here's the wee list if you'd like to do it too.  Just click on the image and it will take you to Chantelle's lovely blog where you can see what it's all about.
 
 
 
Day One: where you stood...
 
 
...in stinky bowling shoes! 
 
Bless school holidays and activities that always end in tears.  I have clearly not parented my children well enough for them to learn to lose 'gracefully'!

2 comments:

  1. hahah!!! i hear you Sonn...played monopoly junior with my son last night and I won and he cracked it....it was a lesson how to loss graciously! Also, i did league ten pin bowling as a kid for about 6 years and i always beat my hubby and he really doesn't cope well! typical boys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! Was that back in January?? I still remember you doing the challenge and loving your pics each day. Pleased you'll be around on a regular basis again this month.
    Oh yes, bowling shoes are the grossest... but it's such a fun activity. And ALL kids are bad sports aren't they?? Isn't it just a kid thing, having that competitive edge!? xo

    ReplyDelete

Welcome poppets! I'd love to hear what you have to say so please dont go without saying it!