Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Photo a day in October... angles

Angles on the school netball courts.
 
I visited a few schools today, dropping of my resume and talking myself up as a casual relief teacher.  I've got two degrees.  Figured I might as well start using them again!
 
And look what happened at the boys school assembly this morning...
 
 
A visit from Sub Zero, a Melbourne Cup winning racehorse.  He was very large.  I was desperate for him to poop on the sacred school sports stadium floor that us parents get lectures about whenever we wear our heels in there, but alas, the urge never came upon him!  I did get to stroke his lovely nose at which point he made that horsey noise with his lips and freaked me the hell out though.  Animal person I am not!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Haha! You're wicked lady... but I must admit I always kinda hope the animals get the humans back when they're showing them off in an environment that is not their natural habitat. Seems a bit cruel to them I think.
    Good luck with the job interviews, I have no doubt you'll pick something up in no time xo

    ReplyDelete

Welcome poppets! I'd love to hear what you have to say so please dont go without saying it!