Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What do you think?


I already have a small tattoo on my right inner ankle - a small rose. A spur of the moment decision when I was 18 which I am yet to regret. My sister and I had parked at the front of a tattoo studio and in we strolled. Forty dollars and about an hour later I was done. My mum was not impressed but since she is also a marked woman, she couldn't really say too much.


I really would love another. A small lion's head just like Christina Ricci's. She got hers because she loved 'The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe' as a small person. I want it because I am a Leo and have a small lion obsession! This is the nicest one I've seen in a while. Most lions manage to look fierce and scary and I really like how Christina's is a nice simple outline of his head only.


Now, where do I put it? And who wants to come hold my hand?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome poppets! I'd love to hear what you have to say so please dont go without saying it!