Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Point and Shoot: Jemima's granny rug

Sunday night, October 3rd, 2010

Jemima is modelling my first attempt at a crochet granny square rug, the height of comfort and fashion for Play School toys at the moment! Yay for me! Dont look too close as it's pretty raw but it's a perfect size for Jemima and her friends. She didn't really need it last night as it had been a beautiful, warm, sunny Melbourne day and our house stayed nice and toasty all night. Lucky I left it with her though, as she had to pull it over her eyes several times during Offspring when Nina started to get a bit naughty with her sister's ex-boufriend and then the man she really loves who has decided to forget about his missing wife showed up to declare his undying love for her whilst she was still in an intimate state!

Want to join in Point and Shoot? Just head over here.

3 comments:

  1. That looks fab - Learning how to crochet granny squares is on my crafting to do this too. It was the perfect day yesterday wasn't it - I missed Offspring last night though cant wait to catch up (lucky they show the full eps on the net) sounds juicy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jemima! Look how cosy you look! Just the thing for a chilly afternoon! WELL DONE YOU!!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woah, I think you're amazing to teach yourself from a video - I had a 3 hour class of almost one-on-one and I still struggled like crazy. Well done! (Offspring makes me feel like I need to move my tv back into the house).
    (thanks for visiting)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome poppets! I'd love to hear what you have to say so please dont go without saying it!