Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

This week I'm grateful for...

After the week I've had I really thought I'd struggle to be grateful this week! 
In actual fact I didn't have to think too much at all in the end.

Grateful for:


 
Kss-bombing Nanny for her birthday
 
Darren actually coming home a day earlier than expected (saving him from the impending divorce papers I was tempted to sign whilst sick and dying with sick and dying children too!)
 
Winning a competition and ending up with a book that I've had the wants for
 
Having easy access to doctors and drugs
 
Friends who step up and help out when you are sick and dying on the couch - especially those who bring chocolate and kidnap my (one non-sick) child
 

Having the perfect excuse to sit on the couch and work on this baby!  Just two more rows to go...



Grateful people play with Maxabella loves on Saturdays if you feel like joining in.  I think you should go and visit her anyway - she is having a special birthday today!

6 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling much better really soon. I love the look of your crochet project, what a great way to spend time when couch ridden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hope you are feeling better. Love the kiss bombing for Nanna pic - too precious. Reminds me of photos we have of us kids and our Ma, all the way up til we were far too big and cool to be seen doing such things !
    and, I literally laughed out loud with understanding and glee over the "impending divorce papers" !!!
    Have a lovely, hopefully healthy, weekend. Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for friends who step up, where would we be without them! Hope you're all feeling heaps better, your blanket is stunning..x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely gratefuls. Your crochet rug is looking fabulous, you've done so well. Hope you're all feeling much better now and are ready to start the week healthy xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your baby! (not any of the sick dying ones - but the crocheted number). Hope this week launches itself with a whole lot less terminal lergy bizzo...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you're feeling much, much better, hon. Better enough to get stuck into some kiss-bombing even!! x

    ReplyDelete

Welcome poppets! I'd love to hear what you have to say so please dont go without saying it!