Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My creative space.... Bunting!

No exciting pics I'm afraid.  I took off over the weekend so missed lots of potentially crafty time.  I have signed myself up though for Squiggly Rainbow's Bunting Swap, which I think is such a fabulous idea - make as many flags as you feel up to, post them off and recieve a variety of ones in return.  I am sure everyone will end up with quite an eclectic mix!

I, of course, am crocheting triangles for my bunting pieces.


I've been testing out a couple of different patterns to see which one I like best.  I think I might stick with the more traditional granny square pattern looking one.


Hope everyone is having a creative week.

9 comments:

  1. Ahh.. bunting. Bunting makes me happy, in fact just the word, bunting, makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crochet bunting flags are so gorgeous and I do agree with you...the granny triangles are my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty soon you'll be crocheting triangles in your sleep! They look lovely :) Kx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw a picture of some really cute crocheted tea cup bunting recently. Just don't remember where. And there end my pointless story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad to see someone else crocheting their buntings too. I've joined up and can't wait to post them all off in the mail and get an array of bunting in return which I'm sure will be a very eclectic mix indeed

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I DO like the crochet bunting look... if only I could crochet! Hope I get one of yours...!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome poppets! I'd love to hear what you have to say so please dont go without saying it!