Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

52 Weeks of Grateful - Week 2


Oh, I love the Nespresso!  Those bothersome and pesky children on holidays have been hampering my coffee shop style, forcing me to partake...GASP, my coffee in my own house!
I am grateful for coffee's ability to pick me up, wake me up, warm me up, keep me regular, fill me up, stop a headache,give me strength, give me patience, give me the energy to drag this around the block all the while pushing another up hills that their little legs can't manage...


What are you feeling grateful for this week?
Play along with Maxabella loves and Kidspot.


 

3 comments:

  1. I'm not a coffee drinker (gasp! I know!) but George does the Nespresso ads and that's all I need to know. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't tried nespresso, but I love our coffee machine :)
    Impressed that you use the trailer, it manages to wear my husband out pretty quickly and he is built like an ox!
    x sannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. In life, I love my hub and kids, my extended family, my friends and then coffee. Lovely lovely coffee.

    BTW, I love the blanket in your header. I'm dreaming of maybe attempting a crochet blanket this year...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome poppets! I'd love to hear what you have to say so please dont go without saying it!