Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Ikea craft room storage

I have discovered mod podge!

We bought one of these on our Ikea jaunt the other day since I have all sorts of odds and ends in my craft room that need to be tidied away.

After a quick rifle through my collection of scrapbooking paper (which I totally used to love doing and I have such a collection of scrapbookingy type things but now I find it a bit blah, they are all hidden in this massive plastic crate taunting me and driving my husband bonkers!) I have ended up with this!


Much better, yes?  Do you mod podge? 

Thinking I might try these this next... 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love your new look cabinet..nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT looks superb! Clever crafter you are, so colourful and lovely :o) xo

    ReplyDelete

Welcome poppets! I'd love to hear what you have to say so please dont go without saying it!